Arch Collapse

Flat feet? Over pronated? Collapsed arch? They are all basically different terms meaning the same thing – poor foot mechanics. This can lead to problems with your knees, hips and even your back.A state registered podiatrist (foot specialist) can help correct the poor mechanics by designing individualised orthotics (supports that fit comfortably into shoes or trainers).

Physiotherapy helps in all types of problems including:

(click on your problem area)

Avisha has a fantastic manner – I'm always 100% confident in her professionalism and skill.

Val Shilling - PhD CPsychol Research Fellow in Child Health (PenCru)

View ALL testimonials

Get in touch

If you’d like to find out more, please drop us a line.